Sunday 16 August 2015

Sephora Beauty Wishlist

 
 
Hi Everyone,
 
I thought I'd do a wish list for one of my favourite stores Sephora. I love Sephora because it sells some brand that we can't get in the UK. So it's great that I can go onto the website and get all the brands that are hard to get my hands on here in the UK at the click of a button.
 
The above is a mixture of brands that are both available and not available in the UK that I will be buying in the near future. The website is so easy to use and it's easy to find all the items you need!
 
I find Sephora to be affordable and to have great discounts. I also find that shipping isn't too expensive and it doesn't take too long to make it to the UK. Unfortunately the UK doesn't have Sephora store yet. Our nearest one is in France. Hopefully one will open here in the not so distant future!
 
What are your Sephora Wish List must haves?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment