Friday 10 April 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Oriental

 
 
Hi Everyone,
 
I've recently been using dry shampoo in my hair a bit more frequently than I usually would due to loving having a lot of volume in my hair and there is no better brand that creates said volume than Batiste! Obviously I use Batiste Dry Shampoo for those days where washing your hair just seems like an overwhelming daunting task, but I find a spritz of dry shampoo in the root of the hair just gives my hair that extra oomph I'm looking for.
 
I've tried most of the Batiste range over the years and I've round all of them to be amazing. Until now my favourite had always been the XXL Volume ( incredible for extra voluminous hair ) but recently I've fallen in LOVE with the Oriental one.  The packaging is just so gorgeous. Very colourful, eye catching and girly. I always get very drawn in by the packaging. If it's not very exciting chances are it'll put me off a product regardless of how good it is. What I also love about this product is that I don't find it really chalky on the hair.
 
The smell of this product is exactly how it's described on the bottle. Very oriental. I feel like it smells almost floral and it reminds me of summer which is always a winner!
 
What's your favourite from the Batiste Dry Shampoo range?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment