Wednesday 12 November 2014

Christmas Party Dresses


 
With the Christmas party season coming up I always fall into the thoughts of do I stick with a trusty LBD, or do I go on for a full blown colour explosion so i'd be hard to miss. If i'm honest, I usually go bold and daring. This year however, i'm torn with what to do. I have a lot of functions I need to attend over the Christmas period. Both day and night time parties. Including both a birthday and my works Christmas party so one dress just won't suffice.
 
The above are the ones that have caught my eye so far. I'm not really into the puffy dresses that you see people wearing over the Christmas party as I always think it looks a bit tacky. A LBD you cannot go wrong with at Christmas! It's a classic all year round!
 
The retailers I have used for this post all have wide ranges of dresses for the festive period and all are at reasonable prices!
 
You can check each website out here - Roamans | H&M | River Island | Quiz Clothing
 
Have you bought your Christmas party dress yet??
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That green one is gorgeous!! I've went so a simple sparkly bodycon this year as I didn't want to leave it last minute x

    tmzn loves / beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still yet to buy my Christmas dress yet, but I agree with Tamzin, that green one is amazing! More sparkles the better when it comes to a Christmas dress x

    ReplyDelete