Thursday 14 November 2013

My Christmas List

I'm not really one for wanting things at Christmas, I'm more of a giver really. However, this Christmas I have my eye on a few things. Nothing major, Just a few little items that would make me a happy girl!

The first one is the Pandora White Quartzite Stacking Ring which retails at £60.00. I'm more into accessories and costume jewellery so I was really please when something a bit more personal caught my eye. I just think it's a really pretty ring and will go pretty much with most dressy / girly outfits that I have. The direct link for this ring you can find here Pandora Ring

Next up is the Black Nike Blazers. I have some baby blue ones with my daughters name on the back arriving soon which I designed on the Nike ID website for the purpose of when me and my family go to Florida in 2014. I've decided that I want a second pair in a darker colour so I don't have to ruin my others going round the theme parks so I decided on a standard black pair which look just as nice. These retail around £65-£75 depending on which shop you go to. A link for this particular pair can be found here Nike Blazers

I haven't worn a watch in years and recently I've been seeing these little retro Casio numbers floating about and I absolutely LOVE them!! There are quite a number of colours available but I am loving the gold ones and retailing at £35 I think they're a bit of a bargain!! Get yours here.... Casio Watch

Last, but not least, is the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. I've seen a few people blog about this product and I've also seen people in my area who I know wearing it and it literally can change your face and make you look flawless and as I am now getting older I NEED this product in my life! It retails on the MAC website at £21.50 which I think is a very good price!! You can purchase this product here MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

So there you have it!! My Christmas list..... SANTA, If you're reading this I've been a good girl this year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment