Monday 11 November 2013

Lush Cola Flavour Santa Lip Scrub

I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, I've been so busy going back to work from my maternity leave and getting back into a normal life routine after having my baby girl.




The other day I was in Lush shopping for my friend who is poorly and was introduced to the Santa's lip scrub by the kind lady in Lush. It's an edible product which has caster sugar amongst it's ingredients and once on the lips taste of cola cubes. I liked it that much I brought it. At £5.50 I thought it was a little pricey but I liked the taste and it was a different product to try.

I wish I hadn't. I'm quite lucky in the respect I never get dry lips. EVER. So the day after I used this product my bottom lip started burning. It's ended up with me looking like I've burn blisters on my bottom lip. The only thing that has helped me in anyway is Blistex. It's helped with the soreness, dryness and swelling of my bottom lip!!

I would of posted a picture of my lip but it's all blistered and weeping and looks absolutely DISGUSTING!!

So even if you like the product beware of what can happen! I'm bitterly disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment