Sunday 25 August 2013

Pac Sun.



Like a lot of people I LOVE the Kardashians and have followed their lives on numerous TV shows. Recently Kendall and Kylie Jenner have come more into the limelight and because of their success have launched their own clothing range called PACSUN.

As I'm slightly older than them both I was a bit unsure as to whether I would like their collection or if I would feel it was simply too young for me to wear. I checked out their website and was pleasantly surprised at the range and better still the clothes are at affordable prices and they ship world wide!!

Pacsun have a wide range of clothing and sizes available and have the most up to date trends on the website. There is also a menswear range and different collections to take a look at.

I tend to regularly browse the internet and gossip columns and I saw Kylie Jenner in this outfit which is SO me, as I love the cute girly look, so I just had to know where she got it from.





 So I checked the Pac Sun website and it was on there!! The Crop top is currently out of stock but the dress was in stock at £37.48 which I don't think is too bad!!




At the minute I keep seeing bloggers and my friends on both Facebook and Twitter keep asking where is good to shop online for dresses etc and I would without a doubt recommend Pacsun.

Check out the Pacsun range at Pacsun

Have you shopped at Pacsun? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment