Sunday 18 August 2013

Loreal Professional, Serie Professional, Absolut Repair Cellular Masque.



My hair has gone through a lot of changes within the last year, I became pregnant and grew so much hair I didn't know what to do with it. The condition of it, sadly, went downhill and it became so dry and brittle. Since having my baby girl I've also had to deal with that dreaded post pregnancy hair loss that happens and I was at breaking point. How can I save my hair??

One of my best friends Sally is an educator for GHD and has literally SAVED my hair with this product. Whilst at her house getting ready for a night out I confessed my hair problem to her and she gave me this product.

The masque itself is for very damaged hair. I put mine on and leave for 40 minutes and then wash the masque out. My hair has regained its shine and softness and I feel confident about my hair again!

The masque itself normally retails at around £17.95 but it is well worth the money if you are in the middle of a hair crisis!!

2 comments:

  1. i've been bleaching my hair for about 5 years and mine's got so thin because of it! I'm going to try this too and hopefully I won't have to cut my hair (I'm extremely attached to my hair haha)so thankyou! :)

    http://hollyslittlethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the essential ultra honey and shea butter hair mask. Its a japanese brand and it works amazing! You may want to try it out :D

    please check out my bog!
    http://beautyetiquettes.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete