Wednesday 14 August 2013

My 1st Post!!

After much consideration I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and get into this blogging malarkey! I've enjoyed reading blogs and watching Vlogs over the past few years and I've always something to say or be opinionated about. So here I am......


I guess a little bit about me before we start all this should be involved so here goes..... My name's Helen but H or Hel to most, I'm 30 and live in Nottingham. My biggest passions are music and clothes and anything to do with hair! I'm a mum to a beautiful baby girl called Lucie and I have a amazing boyfriend called Chris. I'm really confident, outspoken, girly and opinionated. I love football and support Arsenal, although after recent form I would say my support is a bit lacklustre.


I shall be blogging about my favourite things...... Clothes & beauty products with a couple of music posts here and there!!

I would really like to review products but have hardly any experience in doing so, so if you would like to help a new blogger out, or have any tips, please get in touch.


Apologies about the layout. At the moment it's a work in progress!!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment